skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
pokegon
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I went on another stroll today with giratina. we went on the volcano path. wich I had unlocked after a short stroll. I broght it to school and I cought a rihorn at 2 !!'s and
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(7)
Pokemon black and wight! we all know nintendo norm...
No title
I was in Walgreens and was buying some gum when I...
I am very happy! I was with my friend and he gave ...
I went on another stroll today with giratina. we ...
I recently found out that there are more then 2 pa...
ok first poast. so the new pokewalker route champ ...
About Me
milo
pokemon fan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment